We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jakarta Airport Hotel - still closed?

Wootton Bassett...
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Jakarta Airport Hotel - still closed?

Please, can someone tell me if the Jakarta Airport Hotel, the one within the terminal perimeter, is still closed for service? If so, any likelihood of it reopening by November?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,512 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jakarta Airport Hotel - still closed?

Mayandi, hi

No info so far... probably it will not be reopened as the other airport hotels do serve the purpose well. And CGK is in the faze of constant and permanent perbaikan that lasts already for years without major improvement or result.

Chandler, Arizona...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Jakarta Airport Hotel - still closed?

Any new news on Jakarta airport hotel? Will it be closed indefinitely?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,512 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jakarta Airport Hotel - still closed?

Most probbaly - YES, as CGK is under constant renovation/ construction with plans to close OLD terminal buildings eventually.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jakarta Airport Hotel - still closed?

Do not rely on Airport Hotel adjacent to the terminal. You will get a better experience by staying at other airport hotels in the area. Depending on your budget, there's a Sheraton for deluxe accommodation while for budget traveller, you'll be spoilt for choice as there are plenty of budget hotels in the area and all are of good local chain hotel.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
709 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jakarta Airport Hotel - still closed?

Bumping up this thread.

Any news on this? Its strange they still have an active website. (even stranger some woman reviewed it 3 weeks ago -- I wonder when she stayed there? I wish others would flag her review for removal, since she is just confusing things)

They used to have rates for as little as 3-4 hours. Not really enough time to go off property when your flight arrives after midnight and your next departs at 5 in the morning. I really miss this hotel!

Edited: 11:57 am, July 25, 2015
6. Re: Jakarta Airport Hotel - still closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 26, 2016