We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central park mall

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Central park mall

I will be staying at the Pullman central park mall on Thursday is it still easily accessible from CGK?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
49,509 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Central park mall

This forum is a great place to collect valuable information to plan your stay in the JKT City. You will meet people from different places - locals and visitors from different countries - all willing to share with you their knowledge and experience of this destination.

Note these contributors are volunteering to spend some of their time to provide hints, tips and advices so you can enjoy your stay. Please feel free to squeeze a small "Hello" and "Thanks" in your questions; this would be greatly appreciated and won't take you much of your time.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central park mall

Sure thing thanks

Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Malang, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
3,094 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Central park mall

Area around Central Park was flooded, I'm not sure about the condition now. Why don't you try to contact the hotel? I'm sure you will get valid first hand information from them.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
49,509 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Central park mall

Smashedbunny, hello

YES, unfortunately the hotel of your choice isn't in the safest place in JKT right now, the area around- Grogol - is prone to flood. Calling a hotel is wise advice. Today in the morning we had a HUGE rain that worsened the situation in general, the north of JKT is flood up to the neck, the east and west are affected too. Center and South are relatively OK.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Central park mall

Thanks hopefully it's ok

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
509 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Central park mall

If you do not need to stay at Pullman Central Park, perhaps it would be wise to switch to another hotel. As far as I know, the main road in front of Pullman has been a nightmare since Friday.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Central park mall

Ya unfortunately my booking is non refundable and I doubt they would refund my money. I tried emailing them but their response time is horrible. I am guessing they are getting flooded with emails lol.

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Central park mall

Hey, I just went to Central Park Mall yesterday and I can pass through that area without a hitch.. No problem.. Just pray that there won't be any huge rain for the next few days.. :)

Cheers

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
49,509 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Central park mall

<<Just pray that there won't be any huge rain for the next few days.. :)>>

We all join in our prayers for the SAME............

NOTE: so far the situation REMAINS unstable, for the visitor who CAN or able to postpone your trip till better time - DO IT! As i numerously point out - may we have a good weather conditions TODAY, but be flooded up to the neck at the day of your arrival. The water level on pintu air is CRITICAL, one major rain - and it`s over-pour.................

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Central park mall

Thanks stefzzz and everyone else. The hotel got back to me as well and said it was not flooded as of now but of course that could change. Thats good enough for me. I'll be there tomorrow. If it floods over the next 24 hours then that's what's ment to be.