We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indonesia - Iraq

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Indonesia - Iraq

I'm hoping to see the Indonesia football team when I'm in Jakarta in a couple of weeks - how would I go about getting a ticket? The stadiums massive (and it's not a hugely important game) so would tickets available at the ground before the game?

Also, how easy is it to get to the stadium? (have no idea where I'm staying yet)

thanks in advance.

Asia
Level Contributor
663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indonesia - Iraq

I assume that the match will be at Galora Bung Karno. In this case just go to the venue and get a ticket there. Either the ticket booth or lookout for people selling of tickets around the stadium. It really should not be a problem.

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Indonesia - Iraq

Yeah, that's the stadium.

Thanks for reply :)

Asia
Level Contributor
663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indonesia - Iraq

You are welcome. Hope the team you are rooting for will win. :)

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Indonesia - Iraq

I'll be neutral but will likely side with Indonesia being the home team...

Edited: 10:03 am, November 06, 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Indonesia - Iraq

You can buy tickets from appointed ticket box or from the box office just outside the stadium few days until the day of the match itself.

The stadium is located in South Jakarta area, so the best area to stay is hotel in Senayan area.

6. Re: Indonesia - Iraq

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 08, 2014