We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need tour guide at jakarta

Kuala Lumpur...
5 posts
Save Topic
need tour guide at jakarta

i already bought flight tickets for my family, 4 person including me

and we are going to jakarta this 11 march 2013 until 14 march 2013..

we need a tour guide that can fetch us at airport and send us at Tune Hotel Pasar Baru and the same time will guide us until we back to malaysia

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,789 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

<<we need a tour guide that can fetch us at airport and send us at Tune Hotel Pasar Baru and the same time will guide us until we back to malaysia>>

1/ we do not promote individuals, nor support self-promotion.

2/ WARNING: avoid like a plague anyone who try to approach you via this forum or PM and offer such service - ALL SCAM. If you care for your life/ well being/ your wallet etc - do not fall under spell.

3/ SOLUTION: plan all the trip by yourself, learn, EDUCATE yourself about the destination of your future travel. OR if you feel utterly helpless in this area engage your LOCAL travel agent, pay them and they create a tailor made tour for you and yours. Pick up, transfer, tour/ guide service and etc...........

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

Hi there,

looks like you're needing a driver rather than a tour guide (since in your description he/she will be mainly responsible to drive you between airport and hotel).

For this purpose, you can engage with any transportation provider or if you need both driver and private tour guide, I recommend you to engage with travel professionals (e.g. travel agents in Malaysia or Jakarta) and surely they can help you.

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

or just need a taxi.

Kota Kinabalu...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

We need a transport that can accommodate 7 people including myself from the airport to the hotel. We are visiting Jakarta mid March, 2013 and will be staying 3 nights.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,789 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

Sylvester G,

1/ you are hijacking the other people`s thread. If you seek and answer in our forum, please START your own topic.

2/ members of TA and Des are real people, not answering machines. we appreciate if new-comers use HELLO and THANKS.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
842 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

Hi nabilakimi

From airport to any hotel should be easy, just use taxi. Maybe you can try these companies. They are big and have call centres. I believe you can rent a car for a few days including driver to drive you around.

http://www.bluebirdgroup.com/

http://www.cipaganti.co.id/

Kota Kinabalu...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

Thank you....

8. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, August 19, 2013
9. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, January 23, 2014
Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,789 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: need tour guide at jakarta

Sony I,

SAY good-bye to your TA account. Self-promoters are not welcome in here.