We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My 1st trip to Jakarta- Bandung

KUALA LUMPUR
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
My 1st trip to Jakarta- Bandung

Hi,

I'm going to Jkt - Bdg this weekend with my sister and this is our 1st time there.i would love to get some advise and suggestion from you for the transporation and also place to visit as i do not have any idea right now.

Day 1 (10th Nov) : KL - JKT (arrival at 5pm_

I do not know what to do in Jakarta town once i've check in hotel. Any idea where to go for eat, shopping?

Day 2,3,4 (11th - 13th Nov) : JKT - Bandung

i do not have any transportation to go there. Maybe by taxi cab (Bluebird) from our hotel.Again, i don't know what to do here. Most of my friend only suggest the shopping places, Factory Outlets, Malls and etc.

In my mind i only can think of Tangkuban Parahu. any other best place to visit & not far from Bandung town & hotel.

Really appreciate your idea on this.

thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Jakarta
Jakarta
Java, Indonesia
Bandung
Bandung
West Java, Indonesia
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
58,924 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: My 1st trip to Jakarta- Bandung

<<.Yeap, renting a car (which include driver) is the best way to get to tangkuban perahu.>>.

Absolutely correct. Car+ driver arrangements are easily available at any hotel front desk. The average price is around 450-500k IDR/ 8 hours + fuel+ unlimited millage.

12. Re: My 1st trip to Jakarta- Bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 30, 2013