We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

storing surf boards in jakarta for three months

Jakarta, Indonesia
3 posts
Save Topic
storing surf boards in jakarta for three months

hi i am trying to find a place were i can store surf boards in Jakarta for three months or so as an traveling to Nepal after Indonesia .. hotel ?? or air port??

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: storing surf boards in jakarta for three months

After Nepal, are you coming back to Indonesia? Because there is NO direct flight from Indonesia to nepal.

However, I don't think hotel are willing to store your luggage for that long (unless you are going to come back and have the confirmed booking for the hotel).

In the airport, you can make use of left-luggage facility, but I'm not sure if they are willing to store your goods for 3-month.

P.S. why don't cargo ship the surf board back from Indonesia? It will save you the cost for storing it in the airport anyway...

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: storing surf boards in jakarta for three months

Or maybe hire boards whilst in Indonesia.

Where are you surfing?

3. Re: storing surf boards in jakarta for three months

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 26, 2013