We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
73 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

Hi

I'm planning to travel to Jakarta & Bali for 03 days & i want to use these days to the fullest. I'm a gear head, so are there any place i can watch car races, maybe drive Go-kart or something to do with driving adventure?? if not any adventures place(s) i can go & pump my adrenaline??? : ) also i wanna party hard on first two days in Jakarta , any night club you would recommend??

Final day i wish to spend in Bali for a leisure experience along the beach??? & maybe surfing...

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
55,159 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

ONLY 3 days - two places+ flight involved....?????

Sounds like brushing a surface and enjoying time in the airports mostly.

1/ for your adrenalin related program you`ve chosen a poor destination. JKT is not a touristy place, but

# a highly congested and densely populated city with

#huge ecology problems,

#zero public transport,

#lots of heath related issues

# appalling food hygiene and

#MASSIVE traffic jams on regular basis.

2/ we do have a decent night life and choice of really good clubs, but it`s unimaginable that ONE sane person travel all the way form across the ocean to spend a night dancing in CJs.

United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
73 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

Well that's a bummer.... would you suggest visiting one place??? maybe Bali?? how long does it takes to travel from JKT to Bali??

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
55,159 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

<<how long does it takes to travel from JKT to Bali>>>

1 hour 50 min

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

<<I'm a gear head, so are there any place i can watch car races, maybe drive Go-kart or something to do with driving adventure?? if not any adventures place(s) i can go & pump my adrenaline??? : ) also i wanna party hard on first two days in Jakarta , any night club you would recommend?? >>

you can do all those in Bali. Try posting in Bali forum. just skip Jakarta

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

Jakarta is not the place for outdoor adventure. The best the city can offer for this type of activity is outdoor sports such as flying fox, etc (mostly are of kids thrill level).

People visit Jakarta mostly for its shopping malls, museums, and other city activities. It also have few nightlife spots, but if your main trip purpose is to enjoy outdoor sports during the day and party during the night, the island of Bali itself can fulfill all your intentions.

Flight tips: as there is no direct flight from Male to Jakarta, if you want to come to Bali, you can have a stopover at Kuala Lumpur or Singapore, thus shortening your travel time and eliminate the need for more stopover in Jakarta.

United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
73 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

thanks guys for info guys!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
55,159 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

you`re welcome.

Happy planning!

8. Re: 3 Nights of adventure & leisure - Jakarta & Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, June 22, 2013