We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jakarta Airport

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Topic
Jakarta Airport

Does Jakarta CGK airport have left luggage service (I would like to keep my hand luggages for upto 18 hours) inside the airport? If so where is it and how much does it cost? How big can the luggages be?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jakarta Airport

Yes, there is a left luggage facility located at arrival hall at Terminal 2D. The facility is operated by Fesindo http://www.fesindo.com/enter/lb0.php It can accept luggage up to more than 50kg as well as sporting equipment and other oversize baggage. Refer to the website for more details

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
702 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jakarta Airport

@ cirque: I note from the Fesindo website that they have another location in Domestic 1A - I imagine that this outlet still operating(?).

After our stay in Jakarta, we will be flying Lion Air to Palangkaraya and it would be of great benefit to us to be able to store unwanted luggage at CGK, collecting it before flying out with MAS.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind reply.

Cheers ツ

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jakarta Airport

@Ivanhoe3079, yes they also have an outlet at Terminal 1A. Just take down their telephone number and enquire with them on the exact location. Otherwise, it's just few minutes rides away to Terminal 2D (which happen to be the same terminal from where your MAS flight will leave) - so both way has the same convenience

Edited: 10:22 pm, April 27, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
702 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jakarta Airport

Excellent... as we'll have more time on the day, we'll first visit T2D and drop-off our luggage and then go to T1A for our domestic flights.

Thank you so much for the information!

Cheers ツ

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
245 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jakarta Airport

wow great information, thank you for sharing

6. Re: Jakarta Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 19, 2013