We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation near Gambir Station

Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation near Gambir Station

Hello next august i wiil arrive in jakarta at 14:00.

I will take a damri bus to gambir station so i will book a ticket for semarang for the next day.

I have to spend one night in jakarta, can you tell me a budget accomodation (but clean!) near gambir station and near food or shopping center?

I have seen formula 1 cikini/menteng ... which is better? Is there some other options?

Thank you in advance !

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,512 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Accomodation near Gambir Station

rizal a,

The topic is abandoned, the OP asked his/ her question on Jan 25, 2012.

The river has flown since then...........................

Kuala Belait...
7 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Accomodation near Gambir Station

i have booked a train to Bandung at 10.30 on 26/12/2012 from Gambir so i need accomodation near gambir such as apartment for 3 night coz we are 5 together (family) but aswell with reasonable price. if the apartment is dificult to find, or we can book and stay at hotel with 2 bed room.

thanks

Kuala Belait...
7 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Accomodation near Gambir Station

i have booked a train to Bandung at 10.30 on 26/12/2012 from Gambir so i need accomodation near gambir such as apartment for 3 night coz we are 5 together (family) but aswell with reasonable price. if the apartment is dificult to find, or we can book and stay at hotel with 2 bed room.

thanks

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Accomodation near Gambir Station

better make your own thread even if your question is similar.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
52,512 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Accomodation near Gambir Station

post # 23 - duplicate posting

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
52,512 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Accomodation near Gambir Station

sri S,

Instead of hijacking the other people`s thread, START your OWN topic.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Accomodation near Gambir Station

If you are in a budget (or your budget is minimal), you can look to book at Formule 1 Cikini hotel which has room for triple occupancy. You can book 2 rooms for 5 persons. The hotel is located nearby Gambir. For apartment-hotel, 2-bedroom is more than USD100

28. Re: Accomodation near Gambir Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 14, 2013