We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Suites Juanda

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
37 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Quality Suites Juanda

Has anyone stayed in Quality Suites Juanda?

It seems like this place offer affordable rates for family stay.

Is the place near to shopping areas that you can bargain?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality Suites Juanda

It's no more Quality Hotels who manage the property.

Now it's known as simple Apartment Juanda. The location is just besides Duri Train Station, but this does mean nothing (train network is useless in Jakarta unless you're travelling intercity).

The area, being at the back of busy commercial area is slightly slum. Plus, the property has been there for quite some time and I never heard that it has been undergone major renovation.

Nearby cheap shopping is Pasar Baru (local shoes and fabrics) - but mostly no bargain nowadays at Pasar Baru, everything has price tag.

FYI, Quality Hotels managed several moderate class hotels in its glory days, most of the properties that it left become more appalling after not being managed by them. Only few good Quality Hotels left in Indonesia and none are located in Jakarta (first is because the location not strategic in terms of transport connection for tourist).

I recalled you're asking about Sudirman Park in other thread, at least Sudirman Park is newer than this one.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,307 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality Suites Juanda

Oh, it seems Sudirman Park does not suit you any more, may we wonder why???????????????????????

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
37 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quality Suites Juanda

I'm juz asking..Anything wrong with that??

Its becoz i still have time to find the right and better place.. Will only b in Jakarta in April..

TQ.

4. Re: Quality Suites Juanda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 26, 2010