We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large sizes shoes and clothes

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Large sizes shoes and clothes

Hiya! I'm going to Jakarta next month with hubby and he's really looking forward to shop for'branded'(ie. fake) clothes/t-shirts and shoes (sports shoes like reebok, nike etc). But he's a very big man (clothes XL and shoes size 12). Wondering if we could get his sizes in Jakarta. Or can anybody can suggest some shops pls? I don't want him to get disappointed later as some friends told me the clothes there are kinda small. We are staying at Novotel Mangga Dua, by the way.

Thank u!

Marrissa

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
45 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Large sizes shoes and clothes

I was kicking myself for not visiting the sports stores for Nikes. I wear size 47.5, so I guess I didn't miss out. :P

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
48,522 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Large sizes shoes and clothes

Yep////

13. Re: Large sizes shoes and clothes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 09, 2010