We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Triniti Hotel Jln Pembangunan III to Tanah Abang

Kuala Lumpur
2 posts
Save Topic
Triniti Hotel Jln Pembangunan III to Tanah Abang

How far from Triniti Hotel to Tanah Abang? My trip this Sunday 7th Jun

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
453 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Triniti Hotel Jln Pembangunan III to Tanah Abang

Trinity Hotel is located off street from Jalan Gajah Mada. It should be around 15 mins max on off peak hours/Sunday traffic. You can take taxi or Bajaj from there

Kuala Lumpur
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Triniti Hotel Jln Pembangunan III to Tanah Abang

Hi Verdims,

I appreciate your relies. I'm looking for transport (7A 1C) from airport to hotel and at night go for dinner.

Can you guy also suggest any good Sundanese Restaurant nearby Triniti Hotel Thanks a lot.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
453 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Triniti Hotel Jln Pembangunan III to Tanah Abang

Please see other poster and DE advice about transport issue. You can rent a van from the airport.

I don't personally recall of any Sundanese restaurant within walking distance but most notable and closest one is Pondok Laguna in Jalan Batu Ceper. It is around 10 mins drive from Triniti. This is a very famous restaurant and always get very crowded during lunch and dinner hours. You need to be there earlier or make some reservation

4. Re: Triniti Hotel Jln Pembangunan III to Tanah Abang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, December 03, 2009