We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gray line's highland up country tour

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
282 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
gray line's highland up country tour

hello again!

did anyone do/see this tour / sites and could advise if it is a thing one should not miss or not?

It consists of:

Bogor Botanical Garden, you have Puncak (what is that?)for lunch, and see the Indonesian Safari park at Cisarua

I am staying only 2 1/2 days ( monday and tuesday)and wanted to do one excursion possibly monday since a lot of thins are closed on monday for a city walk and museums...and miniature park...

i was thinking about thousand islands day tour but then i came across this one..and it seamed that with this one I would see more of indonesia than island one...

those tea fields seam like good thing to rest sore eyes ....but how is this safari..? am not that much into it, but if the nature is green and nice..why not..??

so thousand islands or highland up country ?

anyone?

thank you!!!

Holiday Jakarta City Tour - Day Tours
City Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
TravelPeople
Sightseeing Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Day Trips
Adventure Indonesia
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Ladita Tour
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: gray line's highland up country tour

So far it's the most reliable transport company here, although you can also book chartered transport from major travel agents in Jakarta as well.

If your husband's company can arrange that for you it will be better (maybe they can book it under company rates, etc). And I think it's not necessary to contact the hotel to arrange one for you, unless you want to be overcharged (the possibility is highly likely).

12. Re: gray line's highland up country tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 18, 2009