We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Amir Hotel Jakarta

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
p.jaya selangor...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Oasis Amir Hotel Jakarta

I am planning to stay at oasis amir hotel jak,

can someone tell me about the hotel? frm the website their publish rate r 400k p/night n claim 4* hotel. there r 7 of us (2adult 4kids 1infants) If i book twin bed + 1 extra bed can the hotel tolerate. My budget below 400k n i m planning to stay for 5nights?

i been told if u book the hotel thru Kahar agent at airport the price cheaper by 30% ist thru? Hope to hear frm jak experts. tqvm

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Oasis Amir Hotel Jakarta

Which ITC you mean? There are tons of ITC in Jakarta.

The one that close to ITC Mangga Dua is Ibis Mangga Dua. It's hotel but it has apartments also. The hotel room might range in between Rp500,000 but the apartment is more than that.

There's also Ibis Kemayoran which might get you cheaper option. I'm not sure they have apartment type of room. But with your budget, you can have 2 standard rooms (excluding breakfast, no cancellation, etc). The location might be a little bit off the crowd (yes, it's situated in the former airport of Jakarta). But getting to Monas/Istiqlal is 20mins away as well as Mangga Dua area. Tanah Abang is further few kilometers away from Monas.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
48,692 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Oasis Amir Hotel Jakarta

70 USD is an absolute low limit for serviced apartment in Jakarta, please have a look...

https:/…ascott_jakarta.html

13. Re: Oasis Amir Hotel Jakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, October 18, 2009