We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four seasons distance from airport

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frinton-On-Sea...
Level Contributor
100 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Four seasons distance from airport

Hi,

We are due to fly into Jakarta from the UK arriving at approx 2pm in the afternoon we have a internal flight the next day to Yogyakarta at 11am and would like to know if its worth booking a night at the Four Seasons or should we stay somewhere closer to the airport as I've read before that the traffic can be pretty bad. Please could you advise as to how far the Four Seasons is from the airport and how long it should roughly take at that time of day.

We also have a 1 night stop over on our return but this time we land at Jakarta at 23.40pm leaving the next day on an international flight at 15.15pm again is it worth staying at the Four Seasons or because of the short amount of time and the time spent travelling should we book nearer the airport.

Any advice would be very much appreciated especially if anyone knows of a better and closer hotel than the Four Seasons (bugdet wise approx £150 a night)

Thank you

Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
943 posts
1,247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four seasons distance from airport

Hi,

You would probably be through immigration, into a taxi and at your hotel within around 2 hours, or possibly less. It's your call as to if you think it's worth it or not.

If it was me, I'd probably do it on the way their and not on the way back.

The only hotel that is close to the airport that would be suitable for you would be the Sheraton Bandara. It is about 5 minutes drive from the airport terminal (Bandara means airport).

Frinton-On-Sea...
Level Contributor
100 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four seasons distance from airport

Thanks Camsean for the advice - I have booked the FM7 hotel near the airport as I know we couldn't face another 2 hours after such a long flight from the UK!

Thanks again

Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
943 posts
1,247 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Four seasons distance from airport

Hi,

I hope you enjoy your time in Indonesia.

4. Re: Four seasons distance from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, October 07, 2009