We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Taman Mini Indonesia

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,191 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation to Taman Mini Indonesia

Hello everybody!

Me and my sister are staying at Ibis Tamarin Hotel in Central Jakarta. Just want to know our transportation options to get to Taman Mini Indonesia... by bus or taxi? and how much?

Thanks!!!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
453 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to Taman Mini Indonesia

Hi

Best way take taxi. It should be around 30-45 mins at off-peak hours. Will cost you around IDR 60,000-75,000.

Public Bus will not be convenience for you

Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
945 posts
1,493 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to Taman Mini Indonesia

Hi,

If you want to go by bus, take the busway to the Blok M terminal and then take another bus from there.

If you want to go by taxi but still economize, try and get a taxi that has "tarif lama" written on the windscreen because they are cheaper.

Taman Mini is way out in East Jakarta, so it will take a long time however you get there. In my opinion it is not really worth the effort as it's a pretty unimpressive place, although locals love it.

3. Re: Transportation to Taman Mini Indonesia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:31 am, October 02, 2009