We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kuala lumpur...
3 posts
Save Topic
help

really need help+advice...

i will be at jakarta on 24july08...

so...here... i hv no idea bout where to stay..

really need help from anyone of you to recommend me and family any hotel (2-3 stars hotel)... and if possible plz gv the contact number as well...

tq

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help

Hello, how can we help you?

1. What is your main purpose going to Jakarta? First timers? Sightseeing (bersiar siar?) or Shopping (beli belah?)

2. Where do you interested to stay? Some area like Bukit Bintang? or maybe something like Medan Tuanku area? or Putra WTC?

For some start, you can check out these city center hotels:

1. Hotel Formule 1 Menteng. Budget, location in city center. www.accorhotels.com

2. Hotel Ibis Tamarin. 3-star, location in city center, walk to shopping center, restaurants, food street (like Jalan Alor). www.accorhotels.com

3. Hotel Orchardz. 3-star, location in Mangga Dua wholesale center, many Malaysians love to go here to shop! Take public transport to Mangga Dua (5-10mins) www.orchardzhotel.com

4. Hotel Ibis Mangga Dua. 3-star, location in the heart of wholesale center Mangga Dua. www.accorhotels.com

5. Hotel Trans Mangga Dua. 2-star, budget. few minutes walk to Mangga Dua wholesale center. +62-21-6906427

PS: from Mangga Dua, you can take your kids to Ancol Dreamland, a fun park. www.ancol.co.id

bandung
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help

hotel ibis carcadia near with jl jaksa or ibis tamarin

is cheap for you

3. Re: help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 06, 2009