We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jewellery

Which Jakarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bali
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
jewellery

Does anyone know where my wife can buy stone beads and fresh water pearls in Jakarta as she makes jewellery for herself and friends and find that beads are very expensive in Australia.

Thanking you, Lauren loz.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jewellery

There is some shop around Kemang who deals with stone beads. I don't know the name... anyone knows?!?

Or you can check out renowned jewelers at shopping center in jakarta. Mostly they only sell golds, but some of them also have a collection of pearls. Check out at Plaza Senayan, Taman Anggrek Mall...

bali
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jewellery

Thank you i appreciate your information.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
94 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jewellery

Hi...

You could find it also in Plaza Indonesia mall (in Thamrin street), there is a shop called toko Renda. thay are selling those items. My mom makes a jewellery too, she also go to that store..:)

PM

bali
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jewellery

Thank you very much for your help.

5. Re: jewellery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, September 13, 2009