We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alila Hotel Location Jakarta

australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Alila Hotel Location Jakarta

Can anyone tell me where the Alilia hotel is situated in relation to the Balai Sidang Convention Centre? I am travelling to Jakarta to attend a trade fair and don't want to stuck in traffic any more than I need to. Is it miles away or reasonably close? Thanks

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
50,582 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alila Hotel Location Jakarta

Hi, Mrchris

Do you mean you trade fair is to be in Jakarta Convention Center (jl. Gatot Subroto), South Jakarta????

In this case hotel Alila (jl. Pecenongan, Jakarta North) is a million miles away from it and you`ll spend hours in traffic jams to get there. Best choce for you is hotel Sultan (former Hilton), they even have AC underground walking gallery to the Convention Center for visitors.

Please check the location of the fair you are going to attend and let me know your updated info.

jakarta
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alila Hotel Location Jakarta

Alila Hotel is about 15 km from the Balai Sidang and it would take more than 1 hour to get Balai Sidang coz of the traffic. There are some hotels around the Balai Sidang : Hotel Soultan (was Hilton), Hotel Mulia, Hotel Atlet Century. they are about 5 minutes from Balai Sidang. The other hotels are Shangrila, Grand Hyatt, Mandarin, about 15 minutes by taxi.

Hv a nice trip.

3. Re: Alila Hotel Location Jakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 27, 2009