We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air paradise

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
air paradise

hi all

i was wondering if anyone has herd what is happening with air paradise.?

i lost a lot of money through a booking i had with them for 6 of us , i have been waiting for a posting to be updated on there website which was supposed to be mid august , but still nothing to date.

i had read somewhere that there is a definate change of hands happening , but i want to know if us little people that lost money are in fact going to be re-embursed for our money we lost , or free tickets to travel will be an option ?

maybe some of the bali experts have herd something about what is happening.

not happy jan !

battling

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: air paradise

thanks for the update .

do you know the address in melbourne ?

I still cant see how the australian authorities dont know how to contact the owners , after all they went into this company when it folded an where supposidly trying to work things out for this company .....so why now dont they know who to contact ??

seems like a huge cover up to me ...even i know te owner of air paradise owns the bounty club ....surely they can find the owner there !

maybe we should all boycotte all his other companies until we get answers .

cheers

batt

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: air paradise

Where the tickets paid by credit card? If so, try disputing the transaction through your bank. I had flights booked with Ansett both times they went bust and got my money back both times. If you pay for goods on your credit card and dont receive those goods you have grounds to disput the transaction. I work for a bank and its worth a try.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: air paradise

The only thing that might go against you is the timeframe. Its still worth a try.

perth
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: air paradise

Hi there,

your stories sound just like mine so I won't go into the sad details, needless to say I am thousands out of pocket and like everyone else went into debt so my kids didn't miss out. Thanks for all the information and I am sad to say that I am in Perth and their offices are no more. It was the first thing I tried when I lost our tickets, also the numbers are all disconnected. I have checked ASIC's records and they are still registered as you say so not sure what to do next. I contacted Consumer Protection in WA and they don't think there is anything I can do. I have my brother (ruthless lawyer!!) following up on any leads so will let you know if I hear anything further.

Thanks again for your information!

Kat

15. Re: air paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 11, 2009