We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Legian or Seminyak?

Belgium
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where in Legian or Seminyak?

any hotel to recommend among those

Legian beach Hotel or Padma in Legian,

Sofitel Seminyak or the Legian(but this is very expansive and looks too far from where it happens) in Seminyak or even other suggestions for nice and quality hotel?

This is for 2 days with children(15 and 18)

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where in Legian or Seminyak?

Hi you are right The Legian is a fair way out.

If you are only staying for 2 days I would choose Padma or Legian Beach. They are both surrounded by shops, restaurants and both on the beach. If you are going soon, however, I would choose the Padma. There is some serious work being done in front of Legian Beach. The road is dug up and drilling, etc is very noisy. Something to do with the drainage (isn't it always)

I don't know how long this will be happening.

ock
usa
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where in Legian or Seminyak?

Carvic,

Go to THE LEGIAN if you can afford it., not the legian beach hotel. You get what you pay for and believe me it is worth it. It is not far from the action and they have free shuttles. I am telling you the place is incredible and I have been to some great places, Shutters(santa monica) Cali de volpe(sardinia), St. Regis (aspen). This is right up there.

3. Re: Where in Legian or Seminyak?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, August 21, 2009