We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Prices & Travel In Bali

North Yorkshire
6 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Prices & Travel In Bali

We are travelling to Bali in September and wanted to move around a bit. We have 5 days planned in Sanur, then 2 days on Lombok, then 2 days in Candi Dasa, then 5 days back in Sanur.

Can anyone tell me the taxi fares for the following please:

Airport to Sanur

Airport to Candi Dasa

Candi Dasa to Sanur

Alternatively if anyone knows of a cheaper way to get to these places, then I'd be grateful for any suggestions. I understand the taxis outside the airport may be more expensive, so are there any alternatvies?

We are also travelling to Lombok, so would like to know the best way to get there, as I understand the Fast Ferry no longer operates from Benoa Harbour. There is a slower ferry which takes around 6 hours, but we don't really fancy that. Is flying the best way? I've been told you can book tickets at the domestic terminal in Denpasar Airport and that it's about 230,000 rupiah return to Lombok.

If anyone can help me out with these questions, I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Lombok
Lombok
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Benoa Harbour
Benoa Harbour
42 Reviews
Tanjung Benoa, Indonesia
Denpasar
Denpasar
Bali, Indonesia
Bali
Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi Prices & Travel In Bali

colakid1968 is correct as he's talking about the Blue Bird meter taxi, while catalyst and jade du are also correct as they are talking about a charter cost.

12. Re: Taxi Prices & Travel In Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 22, 2009