We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

If you are looking for a great wedding photographer in Bali at reasonable prices we can highly recommend DStudio Photography. We booked with DStudio Photography a couple of months prior to arriving in Bali and the communication on email throughout was always prompt and clear. We got married in Perth on the 19th June and the following day had Ari and his team take our post wedding/honeymoon photos in Jimbaran Bay. 3 days after the photo shoot Ari came to our hotel presenting a beautiful album and DVD of the photos taken just before we flew out to our next honeymoon destination. The photos and presentation were above our expectations. I highly recommend this company. Keep up the great work.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
1. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

Yes, i and my husband also have Adi as our photographer during our honeymoon in July 2014 at Four Season Sayan. I'm sure his name is "Adi", not "Ari", maybe it is a wrong typo auto correct from your phone keyboard, haha. Wait! it is the same D'studio photography we talk about, right? i think there is only one d studio phtoography in Bali, i remember the website is www.baliweddingphoto.com , right?

He and his team is really easy going and flexible. They make us feels really comfortable and relax, and the photo is ready in just 4 days with more than expected result, i can't be more happy to see the photo, they make our honeymoon unforgettable, i wish he and his team a good luck.

D studio photography Bali is highly recommended by me :)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
2. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

Testimonial for D’Studio...

Hi, looking for the best Wedding Photos on Bali? You need to read this..

Any couples reading this please feel free to contact us (Tom & Joanna) direct for any further information that I don’t answer in our testimonial here.

My name is Tom Lee-Zmuda a English lad who recently Married my Princess of Polska, Joanna Lee-Zmuda.. We decided that we wanted a very private wedding, relaxed without the hassle of thinking about other people. Just Princess, Me and Bump..

Our wedding was in the gardens of a Beautiful Villa we booked for 7 days just 10 meters from where the waves crashed onto the beach..

A month has passed and still we can spend time looking and admiring the beautiful pictures that Ady and his his friend captured on our wedding day..

The first initial contact with Ady was via email after we found him on Trip Advisor..

Price agreed and deposit paid. Approaching the big day, contact swift when ever questions were asked.

On the day they both arrived a hour early to avoid the crazy Bali traffic. A quick chat by the beach about what we were looking for and I felt at ease that we would get the natural non posing, cameraman in the background pics that we wanted…

The following 3 hours were just as we planned.. No Stress.. No hiccups.. Ady and friend, hovering in the background capturing the smallest of details.. A few posing where thrown in which was quite fun due to Adys smiley personality. 3 days later Ady battled through the traffic to deliver his documentary style pics on two nicely packaged DVD.. ( Advisory Note here, Ask for delivery on a USB stick too )..

All i can say is Wow, more than we expected, wish we had asked him to be there a little longer and captured more of our day..

45 of our friends commented on the Album.. The words Beautiful and Gorgeous are used as much as Congrats..

I have made the album public and you can see D’Studio’s work for yourselves.. Turtle.xx

Lee-Zmuda Wedding Photo Album Here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/…

Tom & Joanna, Sheffield, UK

Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
3. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

Great photo work and client friendly!

My wife and I found the DStudio Photography while browsing the internet and immediately attracted to the samples of prewed photos taken by the photographer, Mr. Adi and his creative team. We contacted each other via Whatsapp and email, booked and conformed the photo shoot session couple of weeks prior to the trip to Bali.

We spent 5 days in Bali: We met Adi a day after our arrival to discuss the venue and time, went for the photo shoot the following day and were given the soft copy of our photos on the fifth day. We had a great time doing the photo shoot and surely be remembered for the rest of our lives.

The album and the edited version safely reached us two weeks after we came back from the trip. We have it couriered to our home in Sarawak, Malaysia. Our family and friends were so delighted to see the photos. Amazing and beautiful. It was worth it. Thank you Adi and the team! We are looking forward to come back to your beautiful island and meet up with you guys.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

We selected Adi and his team at D'Studio photography as our photographers at our Destination wedding in Nusa Dua, Bali on the 24th May 2015. This turned out to be one of our best decisions out of what was a great wedding.

Adi and Putu (his colleague) were friendly and professional in their approach, followed our brief and delivered on the style we were looking for, were accommodating to all our requests, and happy to make recommendations, and some angles the photos were shot from prove they are ninjas!

Adi was prompt and helpful from our first inquiry (of which there were quite a few), and accommodating to our requests. We booked Adi almost 6 months out from our wedding, but didn't meet him face to face until just a few days before when we arrived in Bali. We wanted advice with location, timing, what to expect, type of album, who to involve when etc. Adi was courteous, helpful and very friendly.

Adi and his colleague Putu arrived approx 1 hour earlier than scheduled because he didn't want to be late. As Tori was feeling like a flustered bride who was running late, this was very comforting. Together Adi and Putu were able to take photos of Tori whilst she was getting ready, photo's of myself and my groomsmen getting ready, our pre-wedding photo shoot complete with a beautifully done 'first look', photos of our ceremony set-up, guests, ceremony and flower girl dancers, the reception set-up, group photos with our guests, our reception including arrival, meal, toasts & speeches, cake, first dance and entertainment all whilst following our brief of candid shots, preferably without the person knowing they were having their photo taken.

We were married on the Sunday evening and by Thursday evening we met with Adi and had our album. Tori was in tears and I was blown away by the quality of Adi and Putu's work, and what they had accomplished for us. We received the album as well as the original images from Adi who was a pleasure to work with.

I cannot recommend Adi and his work highly enough.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
5. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

I found D'studio online, after contacting a few Videographers, I found Adi so lovely to deal with and just made everything very simple and easy. Adi and his team filmed my wedding in June and produced a 5 minute video which I have honestly watched 100 times, they captured so many amazing memories over 12 hours, yet managed to make a 5 minute video which had us all in tears again. Adi and his team were professional, punctual and just lovely to deal with. I would highly recommend these guys to capture the day you will never forget.

Level Contributor
176 posts
34 reviews
6. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

I am so grateful that I stumbled across this original posting and found Adi and DStudio Photography Bali for our wedding in Candi Dasa in December 2015. My experience with Adi and his team echos the praise already expressed above. From initial contact Adi was easy to communicate with and quick in response. Though it seems like a small gesture now, it was reassuring to have Adi confirm that he would be at the wedding on time a day or two before.

I had arranged for three hours of videography of our wedding. Adi arrived one hour early with his team because he was worried they may be late traveling so far from his home. They immediately began shooting the beautiful property and the girls getting ready. The team was fantastic to work with, suggesting various shots and making everything stress free. Adi was a delight, truly a great guy with a great personality. Though I had originally scheduled for three hours, I was able to easily extend for five hours to capture everything on this exciting day.

While we were leaving the island three days later, Adi was to meet us with the raw video footage to take home. Coincidentally there happened to be a power outage during the transferring of our raw video to usb and they were unable to transfer before our departure. Adi immediately contacted us and apologized profusely for this mishap. He mailed the usb stick to the United States free of charge several days later!! This guy is a true professional and a star.

I received an email from Adi one week after our wedding with a link to the finalized version of our video . . . they had condensed five hours of video into a beautiful four minute video. The video truly captures the moment, and had my wife in tears. Our friends and family who attended could not believe how perfect the video was, and those who were unable to attend were in disbelief.

I am truly grateful that I found Adi and DStudio Photography Bali to capture this special celebration and highly recommend that anyone planning a wedding in Bali arrange for Adi to capture the special occasion with his team of videographers.

1 post
1 review
7. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

My husband and I had a wonderful time working with the team. They delivered an excellent service beyond our expectation. They went the extra miles to make sure everything was perfect. We had our shoot at an isolated villa. They had actually visited the villa before we arrived in order to get there on time on the day we had the shoot. The communication with Adi and the team was superb. I had never worked with such a professional team before. All of the photos turned out to be exactly what we wanted. Many many thanks!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3 posts
89 reviews
8. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

Finding a good photographer can be a challenge. Finding a photographer who understands your vision, and captures exactly what you had hoped for is like searching for a needle in a hay stack. I definitely struck gold when I came across DStudio Photography as I was planning my wife's surprise birthday party in Canggu. Adi was super easy to work with, and immediately caught on to what I wanted. He was even insightful enough to ask what my guests would wearing during the party, so that he could wear something that would not make him stand out. I booked him for 6 hours, and throughout the course of the party, Adi and his partner blended in so well with the guests that I forget he was even there. Eight days after the party, I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Adi letting me know that my photos were ready for viewing. I was immediately struck by the high quality and feel of the photos, and the shear number of photos he had taken. I was extremely pleased with how he was able to capture the spirit and energy of the party.

I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Adi and DStudio for your photography needs. He truly is an artist, and is well worth the price he charges. We will definitely book Adi again during our next trip to Bali.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
9. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

My partner and myself had a Commitment Ceremony at the Samaya Ubud in Bali on the 8th August 2016. A year prior to this we had contacted three Bali photographers to photograph our special day - one was already booked, one didn't respond, and one charged way too much!

This was all to the good because in November 2015 we discovered Adi at D'Studio Photography and we never looked backed!

His emails were professional and courteous but also suggested an

enthusiasm for his work and an appreciation that he had a part to

play in making our day a success... he could also provide just the

right amount of coverage we wished for and at a reasonable cost.

Our happiness at booking him proved to be thoroughly justified!

Adi and his associate proved to be the most friendly of people and,

put simply, we had a lot of fun working with them... but it didn't

seem like work! A photographer does have to tell you where to stand

and what to do... good photos rarely happen by chance... but Adi

had an easy going manner and a sense of humour that meant the photos

were a team experience and never an imposition (and I've been to enough weddings where I've seen the photographer take over proceedings and you're left wondering just whose day it is!).

And the results... Adi emailed the Google Cloud link for our photos

and we were just amazed at how good Adi had made us look! He sent

us all the originals, edited versions of the best photos, and an

Adobe Photobook of those best photos... the photos captured the day

perfectly and will always be a treasured memory.

I, and my partner, wish to express our thanks to Adi and his friend

for their crucial part in making our day such a wonderful success

and providing us with such beautiful pictures to remember it by.

I do not hesitate to recommend using Adi for either your

Bali wedding day or commitment ceremony photos.

Edited: 9:39 am, September 16, 2016
1 post
10. Re: Wedding Photographer in Bali - DStudio Photography Bali

From our first meeting to the last shot Adi was amazing. He's the consummate professional, very personable, imaginative, funny, and totally committed to delivering what we wanted, If I could give Adi 10 stars, I would. He is beyond amazing, and that's before I go on about his actual photos/work. He is so friendly, heaps of fun to deal with, and makes you feel so relaxed, He has so many helpful tips, and has amazing ideas for photos. highly recommended