We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help- Hotel

Indian Ocean
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help- Hotel

I will be in Bali next week for 10 days but have only booked in a hotel for 6 days.

For those who have just been in Bali, would you recommend booking the rest of the trip NOW or best to do it ONCE THERE.

If I book the remainder of the trip ONCE THERE, will the rates quoted by the hotels be as competitive as the web sites asiarooms.com etc..

Any suggestions?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
150 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help- Hotel

I jsut came back 2 weeks ago from Bali. And I would say you could take your chance to book the rest of your stay once you got there.

Just like you, I booked 6 nites at Padma Bali, and 3 nites opened. I'm glad I did, we had to shortened our trip anyway.

There are so many hotels in Bali, and I think the timing right now as not as bad as when we were there started last month, school break.

And there are many 'last minute' deals, too.

Also you could book yours through the travel agents, as hotel's direct rates are usually more expensive.

I got a lot of help from Advantours. They took care my trip from A-Z, even last minute booking for rafting and elephant ride.

Hope it helps, and have a whole lots of fun in Bali!!

Level Contributor
4,187 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help- Hotel

www.asiarooms have got very good deals, but they have had mixed reviews on thsi forum. I would say that you book the rest while you're there. it also gives you a chance to check out teh rooms before deciding, and the location, etc. Sometimes, walk-in rates are also very competitive.

Worse comes to worst, just go to an internet cafe when you're there and go onlione to book your room from asiarooms if you want to.

Indian Ocean
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help- Hotel

Thanks for the info

Indo Gal and Jade du!

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: Help- Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:08 am, September 09, 2006