We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Taxi's

Sydney
2 posts
Save Topic
Airport Taxi's

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether there is a long wait for taxi's at Denpasar airport? I know that you pre-pay at the taxi counter but is the line for the counter long? And is the wait for a taxi after that very long? My flight gets in at 13:30 and I need to be in Sanur before 4pm so I am wondering whether it would be safer for me to get a private transfer rather than wait for a taxi?

Thanks in advance!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
885 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Taxi's

Always been heaps if taxis around. Might be a handful of people in front of you in the line at the counter, but drivers are waiting eagerly ready the minute you have your ticket.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
245 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Taxi's

I've never seen a long queue, you wont wait long. Tell the driver to take the toll road, you will have to pay the toll which is 10,000 ($1) and you should easily make it.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,037 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Taxi's

There are heaps of taxis, they are parked at the airport waiting, it is not like they have to call them and have you waiting. IF you get delayed it will be because of delays getting through immigration.

4. Re: Airport Taxi's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 25, 2015