We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

Morning all, arrived 23/2 with miss15 and my parents in tow for our Bali adventure. Flew jetstar with no issues, we got thru new airport in about same time as usual, screening abit more thorough though. We got the kitten milk thru with no drama ( donation for villa kitty, ubud). We stayed at oasis lagoon sanur for the first night in a family duplex which was good value @ $130aud, resort nice and new, next door to hardys supermarket, staff friendly and very apologetic for no show at airport for transfer ( miscommunication on their part, had confirmed transfers ages weeks prior). We stocked up on supplies from Hardys supermarket ( next door to oasis resort) for our 4 night trip over to lembongan. Transfer to lembongan booked thru scoot fastboat @ approx $50pp return including transfers to/from hotel. We arrived at the boat, just as the torrential rain came over,which as usual passed as quick as it came, but had us worried for a minute (or ten) that perhaps crossing over to lembongan may not be a terribly safe option as we watched the waves starting to pick up. Storm passed, we were boarded, and within 30min we were disembarking in lembongan. We did a day trip years ago, and I have always wanted to stay over here, but never booked, this trip we booked harmony villa for 4 night, most stunning views, but being onthe top of the hill, is a steep climb down to restaurants and waterfront. Most restaurants deliver or some will pick up, and drop you off with prior arrangement. We have so far sampled: the deck for brekky, panorama restaurant and bunga bungalow , all very tasty and cheap. Weather perfect so far, exchange rate $1aud=10,500rp. Would Definately recommend a lembongan stay, for those looking for a relaxing break. We are hiring mopeds today ($7aud for the day) and heading over the suspension bridge to explore lembongan and nusa ceningan today, have a great day all.

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
261 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

Hii Betty

Thank you for sharing it and thank you for visiting our Island for your vacation . Wish you all have a great vacation and have fun .............

For the next trip you should put Gili Island on your schedule ...its very nice and relaxing island

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

We are definitely planning gilli for our next trip ;)

Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
292 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

Hi there Betty and thanks for your update !!

Sounds like you guys are having a great time, hope you enjoy your trip over to Ceningan today.

Cheers

Debby

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

Hi Betty,

First let me congratulate you on your generous support of Villa Kitty I know Elizabeth will be very appreciative of the kitten milk. I can't wait to visit again in 10 weeks time ... countdown has began. Sounds like you will have a lovely time in Lembongan and all the best for the rest of the holiday and I'm looking forward to reading all your HNR's.

Cheers Caro

coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
5,713 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

As another Villa Kitty supporter, it's great that you've taken the kitten milk. We always take as many old towels as we can manage with our weight allowance. Whatever anyone can take, or donate, Elizabeth is always very grateful.

Looking forward to more HNR's

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

Thanks for the HNR Betty. We've talked about going to Lembongan for ages now and have never done it. I think we should, it sounds really good every time I read a report on it. I notice you're from Nowra. I was born in Nowra but moved to Perth with my family as a young child. My Dad served at Albatros during the Korean War and met my mum while there. Still got cousins etc there.

Once again, thanks for the report, looking forward to many more.

7. Re: HNR Day 3 of 29... Sanur, lembongan, legian, batubelig, kuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 27, 2015