We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive time: Ubud to Safari Park, then Safari Park to Benoa

Melbourne
Level Contributor
262 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Drive time: Ubud to Safari Park, then Safari Park to Benoa

Self explanatory post really....how long is a typical drive from Ubud to the Safari Park, then from the Safari Park to Benoa?

I'm trying to figure out if we (2 adults and 2 small kids) can fit in the Safari Park on the way back from Ubud to Benoa in a day, assuming we leave Ubud at 10am...

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive time: Ubud to Safari Park, then Safari Park to Benoa

First activities at the Safari Park start at 10am so I suggest you try to arrive by then.

Assuming no hold ups Ubud to safari Park about 1/2 hour and Safari Park to Benoa about 1/2 hour as well.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
262 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive time: Ubud to Safari Park, then Safari Park to Benoa

Ace - thanks for the help...muchquicker than what I expected. My first trip to Bali was a dive up in Tulumben/Tulemben (?) and I can remember hours upon hours of driving.

How long do people suggest for the safari park? Do you have to do the activities? Or can you just go and see animals?

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drive time: Ubud to Safari Park, then Safari Park to Benoa

There is so much to do but you can do as little as you want.

I would suggest the safari ride, feed the elephants, the restaurant near the lions.

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,356 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drive time: Ubud to Safari Park, then Safari Park to Benoa

I could be wrong but I would have said Ubud to Safari Park is more like 45 mins to one hour depending on traffic.

5. Re: Drive time: Ubud to Safari Park, then Safari Park to Benoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 15, 2015