We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Villa with Infinity Pool

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/Villa with Infinity Pool

Hello folks,

Me and my wife are in Bali for a few days in Feb-2014 and are looking out for a good hotel/villa with an infinity pool and a view of the ocean. (A long cherished dream)

So far we have looked at multiple options and the ones that seem closest to our budget (SGD 100-120) are Mercure Kuta, Villa Hening, Villa La Joya. Location wise we are looking at something reasonably close to the airport, at most 2 hours drive.

I've searched the forums extensively but didn't see anything exclusively for infinity pools apart from the super expensive ones. Anyone have more good recommendations before we take the plunge?

Thanks !

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/Villa with Infinity Pool

Bali Mandira and Ramada Camakila in Legian both have infinity pools with ocean veiws.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Villa with Infinity Pool

Also the Pullman in Legian, but not sure if it fits into your budget! Mandira would definately struggle to be in your budget!

Plenty of places on nusa lembongan which is a much quieter island off Bali but a bit of moving around isrequired to get there!

3. Re: Hotel/Villa with Infinity Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 13, 2015