We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jetstar Business Class $699

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Jetstar Business Class $699

Just saw this pop up in eHOw.

Had a quick look at Sydney and its for 4th Feb to 20th March and 6th May to 19th June (presumably these are for departure dates). These are on sale till 2nd December.

It may be for other cities and other times but I just thought I'd let everyone know if they want to scrabble around on the Jetstar site.

As a review, I liked their business class - it had foot rests which Virgin didn't have, but doesn't have flat beds like Garuda, but I'm sure you'd make do!

Hope this helps someone.

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jetstar Business Class $699

Sorry, after checking the flights, it doesn't include lounge access or Qantas points - for those (and for it to be refundable) you've got to pay and extra $300. So not so much of a special as all that. Ah well, make of it what you will.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jetstar Business Class $699

It is also $699.00 one way so not such a deal.

Garuda have real BC not just Star Class for less . :)

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
220 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jetstar Business Class $699

Garuda's business class is also on sale at the moment, and I think it works out cheaper and is miles ahead of anything Jetstar has to offer.

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jetstar Business Class $699

I have to agree with you Ricci, I will remember not to succumb to marketing next time!

5. Re: Jetstar Business Class $699

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 30, 2014