We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta Paradiso @ Kuta Beach

George Town...
Level Contributor
163 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Kuta Paradiso @ Kuta Beach

Planned to stay in this hotel coming October. Not so sure if this is the right hotel, any advice ?

Thnks.

Cheers & Rgds,

Kia Sen

Bali
Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuta Paradiso @ Kuta Beach

If you like city hotel than it's a good place. Their so called garden is just a small open space for the pool and it's not on the beach, the have a cemetery behind their back yard. You could walk to beach from their side gate, just take a few steps through the Kuta market.

I prefer Ramayana's cottage even if their room is smaller. The garden is a lot more nicer and it's accross the street from Kuta Paradiso. The cheapest room is in a building block. The cottage cost the same as Paradiso's room.

George Town...
Level Contributor
163 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuta Paradiso @ Kuta Beach

Ersano,

Thnks for the advice. Perhaps I hv made the wrong choice.

Other than Ramayana cottage, if you hv to choose white rose, bali garden, harris and mercure - which hotel do you prefer ?

Hoped to hear fm you soon.

Cheers,

Kia Sen

George Town...
Level Contributor
163 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuta Paradiso @ Kuta Beach

I've opted to stay in Nikko Hotel (Nusa Dua) instead. Should be a better choice, i guess.

Cheers & Rgds,

Kia Sen

Bali
Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuta Paradiso @ Kuta Beach

Sorry for not replying sooner, hasn't been in the forum for the last few days and yesterday I had a bad line, getting tired if it's too slow. You have plenty of time to get more confuse till October :-)

Nikko definetely better than White Rrose, Bali Garden, Harris and Mercure. But if restaurants option is your concern, then Bintang Bali is another recommendation.

Bali Garden is a little bit run down, White Rose is on the main street, not that near to the beach. Harris and Mercure is on Kuta beach. None of this is comparable to Nikko. If Kuta is okay for you, then better go to the Legian Beach Hotel.

Try the East end of Nusa Dua if you want, they call it Tanjung Benoa and they have many restaurants in that area. Aston, Grand Mirage, Novotel and many others to choose from.

Hope you won't get even more confuse

George Town...
Level Contributor
163 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuta Paradiso @ Kuta Beach

Ersano,

Thnks for the info. Appreciate that.

Cheers & Rgds,

Kia Sen