We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ubud, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua - good mix?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
284 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ubud, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua - good mix?

After three nights in Hong Kong my husband and I will be spending 10nights in Bali on our honeymoon. We had pretty much decided to spend 6nights in Ubud and 4 in Nusa Dua however I've just looked at Jimbaran and think it looks really quite nice. Also we can get a good rate for the new le Meriden there.

Would you say it was worth staying in both Jimbaran and Nusa Dua considering they are so close? So say 5nights ubud, 2nights Jimbaran and 3nights nusa dua?

Would really appreciate any advice anyone can offer on this! Many thanks

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
284 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ubud, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua - good mix?

Or... Do you think moving between Jimbaran and nusa dua at the end of our trip would make it harder to completely to relax. If so - which are do you think would be better? Would be the le Meriden in Jimbaran or the nusa dua beach hotel.

Thanks

Clare

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
8,838 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ubud, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua - good mix?

I would say 5 or 6 nights Ubud and 4 or 5 nights Jimbaran. Nusa Dua is a very clean, gated resort area with not much to see or do, and it's so close to Jimbaran that it's not really worth it to move.

Where are you staying in Ubud?

3. Re: Ubud, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua - good mix?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 14, 2014