We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone travelled to Bali with a baby...

Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone travelled to Bali with a baby...

My partner & I travelled to Bali for the first time last May & loved it!!!

We are looking at going again in March, but will have a 4 month old with us, would you?

Have told friends & they are saying there is no way they would take a baby.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Has anyone travelled to Bali with a baby...

Hi Stephanie, Indonesians will cook with tap or well water.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,704 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Has anyone travelled to Bali with a baby...

Our sons were going to Bali from 6 months of age onwards. The biggest pain? Footpaths...footpaths with dips, holes and poles and trying to negotiate this a pram was a pain. Other than that they've loved every trip and will be going for the 10th time next year.

Yarrawonga...
Level Contributor
492 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Has anyone travelled to Bali with a baby...

I think what was mean't by the water is not safe to bathe in, is that toddlers like to drink bath water. Our friends little girl got very sick in Bali and she thinks it was because she drank the bath water. Hard to explain to little ones.

Mandie_8

jl_ck
Level Contributor
93 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Has anyone travelled to Bali with a baby...

Agree with the above posts, especially since you are breast feeding should be no major worries. the main issues that we faced when our daughter was a baby was the uneven pavements etc for prams, but is much better now, mosquito's were the main issue. As she was was my first (not 5th!) I was really worried and got natural repellents but these did not work at all. In hindsight I would have used mainstream brand name repellents.

25. Re: Has anyone travelled to Bali with a baby...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2014