We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bene hotel

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Bene hotel

Has anyone stayed in the bene hotel in the kuta legion area? It must be new as it has photos of the room models instead of actually pictures I just want to make sure it's not an Internet scam and it actually exists as noone has written any reveiws on it.. Thankyou!

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bene hotel

Looks like they opened this week on Monday

You could call to confirm that

They say 4 star other ratings say 3

One real photo on facebook

+62 (361) 736 928

https://www.facebook.com/TheBeneHotel

http://www.thebenehotel.com/contact-us/

Subiaco, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bene hotel

Yes I have just returned from a week there, only been open two week, in a great part of town a great swimming pool and just the friendliest staff. Really enjoyed my stay there, great value for money at the moment. Rooms not over large but everything you could want and its all brand new.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bene hotel

Reading this while laying by the pool here staff are very friendly and this place is so nice! I would recomend it to anyone! The back alley it's down is a little gross but it's okay!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bene hotel

Misshan I left another msg on yr other post, eager to hear you review.... I have tried to cntact them by the contact page on website and also fb msg them, with no response.... Any chance you might be able to send me their email address so i can try to contact them via email please. TIA, ENJOY yr rest of yr holiday

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bene hotel

info@thebenehotel.com that's how I got into contact! Would recomend a stay its very nice and quite but still a street or 2 from everything. Only think is it only opened last month no taxi drivers know where it it so just ask to be dropped at the best western hotel it's only 100 m down the road :) hope this helps!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bene hotel

Hi Misshan94

Tks for that info, they finally got back to me and my booking is all sorted.... I have booked a poolside room for 7 days in dec...... I'm looking forward to it.... I hope the poolside rooms are nice and not too noisy.... Can u let me know if the breakfasts are nice please.... My daughter is a big eater and food is very very important to her...lol.... Me I'm more pleased by the massages and drinks by the pool. Anyway tks former help and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay !

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bene hotel

That's okay! Food is great not a buffet you just look at a menu and they make it fresh for you :) very yummy but there's only 4 options if your daughter is fussy may not be the best but they have very good bacon and omelet which also comes with crossaints and pastrys and fresh fruit also you can get fried rice and that's comes with the same as the other with fresh juice and tea or coffee if not there's a very cheep resteraunt 500m away that has 10 different breakys! staff are absolutely amazing here ! Cocktails by pool are good but pricey 75000 rup or 7.50$ aus.. Pool rooms defiantly not noisy. Enjoy your stay we sure are!

sunshine coast...
Level Contributor
656 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bene hotel

Hi everyone, Can you tell me how big the pool is and are there many sun lounges? Where exactly is it in Benasari , in relation to The Balcony which is up the road from Jl Pantai past the newish Best Western.? Does anyone have some photos please ?

Sue

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bene hotel

It is about 500m from the best western , and the pool is pretty big if you give me your email I can send photos of the pool area , there is plenty of chairs iv never seen them even half filled up.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Bene hotel

Hi Misshan

Is there a swim up bar?

Thanks