We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full / Half Moon Party

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Full / Half Moon Party

Hi All.

Can anyone shed some light on party's in Bali on Full / Half moon dates? I have done some surching but am struggling to find the info I need.

I have been to the Full Moon Pary in Thailand but was hoping Bali may have something similar? From what I have found however I think we will miss the Full Moon (21/8).

Thanks.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Full / Half Moon Party

Bali is like a retirement village in the line of full moon parties. Thailand is the party place as you know. My last visit I spent the night at cocoon beach they had 6 odd DJ's till the wee hours of the morning. But Cocoon is a bit pricey.

Checkout up-coming advents - http://cocoon-beach.com/

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Full / Half Moon Party

Looks gorgeous, thanks for the tip!

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,663 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Full / Half Moon Party

Hi Jill - while not on the scale of the parties in Thailand, there are all night parties about 4 times a week on nearby Gili Trawangan, as well as Full Moon parties, and there was a silent party last time I was there. Gili Trawangan is about 2 hours in a boat from Bali, or you can fly to Lombok, get a taxi up the coast, then boat across to Gili T.

4. Re: Full / Half Moon Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 27, 2014