We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

East Bali

Nth Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
233 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
East Bali

If you get the chance travel to east bali,

i've been travelling to bali over the past 7 years, my dad has packed up and lives out there, he's just built (last year) a small complex of bungalows between Ahmed and Tulamben in east bali it's beautiful wake up to the sight and sound of the sea, you have the views of mount agun behind you and Lombok out at sea check out his website www.eastbaliresort.com if you ever decide to explore look him up he is the best host and you will have a great time.

Food is excellent, check out his guestbook on his website.

Mentioned in this post
Tulamben
Tulamben
Bali, Indonesia
Lombok
Lombok
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Nth Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
233 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: East Bali

Remember

Looking for a romantic couple of days also

If you enjoy excursions and are planning on going to tulamben to snorkle the ship wreck, or try out the bars in Ahmed. then a great place to stay is Batu belah villas.

Check out this website.

http://www.eastbaliresort.com/index.htm

This is my dads resort, he is english and is married to a balinese lady he has 3 daughters me living in england and 2 balinese daughters.

It is a wounderful relaxing place overlooking the east coast of bali.

Check it out.

2. Re: East Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, September 02, 2009