We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rafting or Elephnat park

Montr��al
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Rafting or Elephnat park

Hi,

I have a lot of activities that include with my package and we will do an another activity. Which is activity between rafting and elephant park that I don't have to miss. We want to go to Thailand some years later and I think I can do a ride (elephant) in this country but I konw if it's the same thing. What you suggest?

Thanks

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rafting or Elephnat park

Bonjour!

I haven't done the elephant park in Bali, but I have done the rafting and the view is really very nice. It's not at all difficult. It's also great for beginners, so if you are looking for something more challenging, well, just be mentally prepared that it's not going to be like that.

I have done Elephant Treks in Thailand and it was quite nice. I did them in Chiangmai and we went through the jungle and cut across the river and then after the end of the trk, we took a raft back to where we started from. The rafting there was very different from the rafting in Bali. The one in Bali is white-water rafting. The one I did in Thailand was really on a raft made of bamboos which were tied together.

Sorry I can't be of better help.

2. Re: Rafting or Elephnat park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 16, 2009