We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Darwin - Denpasar

Oxley, Australia
Level Contributor
192 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Darwin - Denpasar

Just read in the local paper that Air Asia is resuming their Darwin - Bali service on July 1st.

Darwin Bail - $129

Bali - Darwin $99.

I just did a dummy booking with 20kg luggage & it's $258 return!

Apparently the opening promo sale is on until Sunday for bookings unitl April 2014. Too bad I've already booked our July flights!!

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Darwin - Denpasar

Looking good - can everyone please patronise this service, as last time it got cancelled at short notice - due to lack of customers .

Lots of travellers got stuck having paid for a holiday that was not flying and other airlines a lot more expensive.

So everyone please use this service

Oxley, Australia
Level Contributor
192 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Darwin - Denpasar

Yes, please do! I flew with them out of Darwin & they were great, better than my two flights to Bali with Jetstar actually. Here's hoping they stick around.

3. Re: Air Asia Darwin - Denpasar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 26, 2014