We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 3.... Thank goodness for rain!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Day 3.... Thank goodness for rain!!

Well probably just as well it's overcast and showers on & off.. Hubby not in a good place so I head out on our porch to have brekky & read book. He does surface in time to wave our friends off - they're off to Nusa Lembongan (thank goodness!) for a few days... Hubby back to bed to "watch a DVD" - yeah right!! Not too long before its lunch time and thers's a break in the rain so I convince hubby that a bite to eat at Mama Putu's is just what he needs... Lumpia to share, chicken curry for me & bowl of soup for hubby.. 2 bintangs for me, 2 fantas for hubby (I kid you not - said he needed the sugar - yep ok!) all for the huge sum of $7.... We have been to Mama Putu's on a number of occasions, always consistent, basic but tasty & can't beat the value 7/10... A lazy afternoon swimming in the rain & watching DVD before venturing up (rain stopped) to Paon for dinner. Ribs were great, presentation of all dishes great.. 20% on top of all prices, so more exy than other places, however would recommend... 7/10..... Walk home and put hubby to bed... The rain starts coming down and we drift off to sleep.....

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Day 3.... Thank goodness for rain!!

Hi everyone - well yes raining today again... It's not the consistent downpour thing though - but today looking a little more dull & overcast... and more rain to come! Perfect weather for books, DVD, and get picked up for a body treatment!!!!!

Plymouth, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Day 3.... Thank goodness for rain!!

Hi arrived in seminyak at 7 last night very warm .airport bit chaotic .but was meet by our driver thank goodness .had some food after checking in just has we got back to the villa at 9.30 the heavens opened but glad to say the day has been beautiful and hot . Down side mossies biting well they always do with me even in the day time so be prepared .

13. Re: Day 3.... Thank goodness for rain!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 10, 2014