We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 2 kuta

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Day 2 kuta

Second day in paradise, had a beautiful breakfast staying at the mecure, then met helgi (who I found on here ) for DVDs , took a taxi to ketuts and Debbie's must admit I liked Debbie's more, spent approx $50 there walked out with loads, back to kuta to poppies more shopping stopped off at piggies bar and a few others , must admit bali is very quiet at the moment then we went for tea and drinks off to discovery mall then more drinks lol, exchange rate 9850 today not bad, don't worry not all of my updates will be about shopping I promise :-) tomorrow off to the temples and tanah lot

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day 2 kuta

I will have to check out Miss Debbie's this hol, only been to Ketuts. Tanah Lot is on my hit list too. Enjoy and happy holidays.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day 2 kuta

Sounds like you had a great shopping day.

When we were there in January we also noticed it being very quiet.

Enjoy Tanah Lot and the temples.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day 2 kuta

Sounds like a fun day shopping!

Emjoy Tanah Lot and the temples.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day 2 kuta

Thanks for the update. I went to Miss Debbies last year and couldn't find anything, I might try having a look again next trip.

Enjoy Tanah Lot and make sure you bring some cash to buy some cold drinks as it was so hot when we went. Also there are heaps of market stalls and you may see something you like. I didn't buy anything there though as I was just too hot and bothered!

Have fun :)!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
461 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Day 2 kuta

Sounds like your trip is off to a great start !!! Enjoy your tour today.

I went to miss Debbie's in June , got quite a bit there , we had our 2 little girls with us that day and it was great as they could have a walk around , but we didn't have the worry of them running on a road..... we have been to miss deb many times , she is lovely. & even bubble wrapped the delicate stuff !

Cheers

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day 2 kuta

Sounds great!

Enjoy your time at the temples

Cheers Mac

Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Day 2 kuta

Where is Debbie's and Ketut's. sorry about my ignorance.

Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Day 2 kuta

not many people around atm,although it seems to be getting busier every day, it was even quieter a few weeks ago. Wet season? what wet season,hasn't rained for 3 weeks. exchange rate is 9990 in Legian today.best rate ive had is 10125 at the start of Feb.Enjoy the temples.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Day 2 kuta

Debbie and ketuts is legian garlic lane can't miss Debbie's then she will show you how to get to ketuts, no rain since I got here I came last feb for 10 days again no rain

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
63 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Day 2 kuta

When you say "cant miss" Debbies, what do you mean ? and is she on the same side of the street as Ketuts ? Thanks in advance