We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

Does anyone know of an amazing acoustic guitarist in Bali? We might want one for our wedding reception drinks.

Thank you!

Perth
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

I love Justin that plays at the y bar on tuesdays and Friday's.

We asked him to play a song on the Friday which he didn't know and he said come back Tuesday and he had learnt how to play and sing it over the weekend.

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

Thanks for that Hunter03! We are actually getting married on a Friday so I guess that he will not be available. Any other recommendations?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

Maybe Benny's (Crazy Horse) might be your man. He plays regularly at the Ducks Nutz and other venues in Sanur. Call Gail at the Ducks, she should be able to put you in contact.

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

Thanks so much DLD58! I will reach out to Gail and keep my fingers crossed that Benny is able to do this for us.

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

Hi Hunter03. So sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if you live in Bali and if so, would you be able to get Justin's email address so that we can contact him? I have been trying to find out Y Bar's details on the internet but can't seem to find anything.

I would go into Y Bar myself but we live in the UK and will not be in Bali until the week of the wedding.

Sorry and thank you!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

I'm getting married in September in Bali (on a Friday afternoon).

If anyone knows of any great acoustic guitarists, please forward their details to me!

Thank you!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

Hi Gab34 ,

I have PM you about this post. Did you manage to contact Justin? I am bumping this as I also would like contact details for Justin who plays accoustic at the Y bar. Anyone know how to contact him, we would like to discuss a private function,..does anyone know of YouTube footage of Justin?

Also, does anyone know the name of the trio of young guys (2 guitarists & a vocalist) who sometimes play at Warung coconut Tree in Sanur?

Thanks heaps

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

Bumping this post, anyone have contact info for Justin, guitarist at YBar.... really need help to arrange music for a wedding in September.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

Did anyone manage to get contact details??

We're planning a wedding for next year and would like to get a quote...

10. Re: Accoustic guitarist for wedding reception?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:22 am, November 25, 2014