We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

1 post
Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

Could someone please let me know if they have purchased any tickets from TIC Bali website before they arrived in Bali? I am trying to boom in Swim with the Dolphins at Bali dolphins who has advised they are completely booked out whilst I am there however TIC Bali says they have an available spot although I'm a little sceptical... Please Help?!?

Lake Macquarie...
2 posts
31. Re: Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

You will not find anyone like Putu at Tic-Bali he is sincere, reliable and trustworthy. We where there twice last year and a friend of mine suggested Putu.

We did the swim with dolphins on both occasions. The first time we were lucky enough to get a cancellation only two of us, the second time there was a crowd of us about 20 so we pre booked and paid as suggested. Due to high demand, Note: that this was the only tour they prompted to pre-book.

Putu meet us on the morning and waved to us on leaving for the tour. On our first visit we did receive a phone for use and on the second occasion we were offered again, we did lots of tours with Putu and his team on both occasions.

On our first visit we went to pay for a day tour and it was ( 8 -10 hour tour ) we thought that the price was each and gave his driver Agus double of what the tour was worth, for a full day. For a nice car a driver who speaks very good english for a full day was a bargain. They were honest and laughed when we gave them double. And of course told us!

Really, I could tell you lot's of stories but the best one is Tic Bali and his team are fantastic, please don''t be sceptical, they will look after you, his customer service is his first priority.

Cheers and have a fantastic time :-) Tania

Denpasar, Indonesia
1 post
1 review
32. Re: Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

We have been to Bali 2 times and both times we booked with Putu and TIC Bali. The first time was swim with the dolphins and a cooking course and just last month we booked his VIP on Arrival Airport service and a tour

We landed at 6pm on a Sunday night, was met before VOA, straight through immergration past everyone else, waited 5mins for our bags and out to the carpark. We were booked into the Dynasty and in our room before 7pm.

Putu is very honest and friendly, check him out on FB. I have no hesitation in telling anyone going to Bali to checkout his website and book the VIP service if nothing else.

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
33. Re: Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

We have purchased tickets through TIC Bali numerous times over the years. Most recently in January 2013 for white water rafting and a downhill cycling tour. We have found Putu and his staff to be extremely friendly, professional and honest. We would highly recommend. Marie, Dave & Kelly

cockatoo valley
2 posts
1 review
34. Re: Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

Tic bali was recommended to us from a close friend who holidays in bali every year ,ever since our first trip to bali we have used TICBALI to book and pay everything from airport transfers, accomadation, and all our holiday tours. yes paying up front for large holiday package can be a bit scary but they are simply awesome,Ive tried shopping around for better prices and deals , but to be honest there very hard to beat for price . But from the first time we met putu at the airport we will never hesitate in recommending ticbali to family and friends for SERVICE,PRICING,and the most important thing ,RELIABILITY !!! , JOS

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
6 helpful votes
35. Re: Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

I would strongly recommend Putu and his team. They are so honest and so helpful for your every need big or small. I have known Putu for some years now and I refer all to him for not only tours, accommodation too. Putu provides accommodation at the jayakarta hotel in legian. It's cheaper to book through him than the hotel! It doesn't include breakfast but there are so many places to eat around there and the location in Bali is perfect. Putu's office is located right out the front of the hotel and he will do anything to help make your holiday to Bali a memorable one. Fully recommend and his payment system is easy and stress free.

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
6 helpful votes
36. Re: Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

I would strongly recommend Putu and his team. They are so honest and so helpful for your every need big or small. I have known Putu for some years now and I refer all to him for not only tours, accommodation too. Putu provides accommodation at the jayakarta hotel in legian. It's cheaper to book through him than the hotel! It doesn't include breakfast but there are so many places to eat around there and the location in Bali is perfect. Putu's office is located right out the front of the hotel and he will do anything to help make your holiday to Bali a memorable one. Fully recommend and his payment system is easy and stress free. Nikkyb9

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
1 post
44 reviews
18 helpful votes
37. Re: Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

So nice to read all these positive reviews. I have booked several things (including a swim with the dolpins) with TIC for this August so I am feeling very confident after reading this thread! Thanks :)

38. Re: Anyone brought from TIC Bali before travelling?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 02, 2014