We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
328 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Does anyone have the address of the Australian lady Jo who had her jewelry and nic nak shop on double six ,is. She had to move her business due to the building getting re built so she re located near Kerobokan . I believe she has a small shop on Legian road but I don't have those details either. Can any one help please?

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Hi Joanne shop is called b design is located the main gate to kerobokan prison About 5 or 6 shops up from the circle k shop it has the best range of stock was there. A few weeks ago. Her other shop is when you come from the old shop go up double six to legian road turn right towards Kuta the shop is on the left hand side just past the big temple that is on the right hand side app 400 mt past double six. The shop front is painted white there is 3 or 4 shops next to it all painted white you can't miss it I will try to find her card and pm you if I find it kobrob

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
328 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Kobrob thank you so much for the info. Joanne gave be her new address details before her shop closed but I have thrown it out. Any extract info you have I would appreciate, so I can get a taxi to the right location in Kerobokan. Will be in Bali in 4 weeks so I can check out the shop on Legian Rd. Thanks again

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Hi chiclhy. Just get a taxi to the kerobokan prison front gate look on the other side of the road opp you will see the circle k type shop it is the only one then there is a small type takeaway shop painted green Joanne's shop is next door to it you won't miss it look for her name on the front of the shop b design. Still looking for her card just can't put my hand on it yet. Hope this helpers you ps I will be back in Bali in 4weeks as well I will be going back to her shop as Joanne is getting me a few things on her current trip kobrob.

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Hi Kobrob,what type of stock does Joanne have please.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
328 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Do you know if she is still selling the Sari dresses? Got a couple from her before she left Double 6 , get so many compliments from people. My sister in law is coming to Bali with me an she desperately wants a Sari Dress.

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Hi did not see any dresses at the kerobokan factory out let she may have them at the other shop. The factory has so many different pieces of jewellery that you don't see any where else in Bali Still looking for her card. I will find it kobrob...

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
328 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Ok , I know she never had the dress on display they are came out in bags after I complimented Jo on a dress she was wearing and the told me the story about Sari's. Which shop is is most at Legiian Rd or Kerobokan ?

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Hi the kerobokan has the most as it is also the factory that they put all the jewellery to gether Eg if you want a longer chain they can do it on the spot. Kobrob

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

Hi chicly have found her card. The shop is 480 Jl legian road legian. Opposite Banjar. Legian Kajar. At kerobokan. The road is called Jl tangkuban. As I said opp the front gate to the jail. Email -design-shop@yahoo.co.id. Or enquiries to komang 081805687606. Or Joanna ph is 081805698732. When she is in Bali. Tell her bob the prison visitor gave it to you she will know how it is cheers kobrob...

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
328 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help please re "Jo" shop on double 6

WELL DONE ! kobrob.. Thanks so much for your help very much appreciated xo