We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

Because of changing and needing to bring dates forward to get my good Virgin fare I needed to change accommodation... yes I had booked that before flights. Anyway it gave me a chance to check out a couple of other hotels and when I read Gabby's blog & saw her photos of Kamuela I realize it was the lovely hotel I kept passing last year. So have booked the beautiful Kamuela Suites & Villa’s got a Jacuzzi Suite for 9 nights for $966 which includes taxes...so happy. So thank you Gabby for the recommendation ... and when I went online to check out the reviews I was blown away with the fantastic comments.

Still to remake Legian part which is 6 days at the beginning of my holiday and will mostly likely rebook the Bliss Wayan Hotel cause I love the funkiness of it. But also need to decide if I want to stay a couple of days in Ubud for when I go up to visit Villa Kitty - cat sanctuary.

So very happy girl, cheers

Caro

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

Caro, we didn't want to leave Kamuela and I hope you feel the same. There was such a warm vibe to the place, I would love to return one day :)

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

I feel the same as Gabby about it.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

Thanks Karin & Gabby for your recommendations ... I'm so looking forward to my 9 days there.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

Linda I read in one of the reviews that the highlight for one guest was laying in the jacuzzi and looking up at the twinkling Stars ... sounds wonderful.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

Its even better when it rains, and you watch and smell it laying back with your wine, incense, and bubbles. There is something to be said about an inside/outside jacuzzi.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

thanks

mooloolaba
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

We stayed at Kamuela Suites last year and really enjoyed it ,you couldnt fault the severice and beautiful clean accommodation.Love the place

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

Glad you had a great time at Kamuela. I am so looking forward to staying there and dining at their Caramel Restaurant which I believe specializes in light healthy meals. Also read that the chef Desak holds cooking classes so I will investigate attending one of these.

Cheers Caro

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

do you guys happen to have photos of the view of the jacuzzi?

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: I've booked Kamuela Suites Sanur ...great price

Just go to this page on their website and you will see a slide show of the suites ... great photos of the entire suite and jacuzzi

kamuelavillas.com/en/the-villas/kamuela-sanur

Cheers Caro