We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bali mall galeria

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
bali mall galeria

Could someone please tell me where this shopping center is, and also Krishna in tuban.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,878 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bali mall galeria

It's on the bypass just outside Kuta - you pass it if you head along the bypass towards Sanur.

Krishna is on Jl Raya Tuban, not far from Kuta Art Market.

Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bali mall galeria

Bali mall galeria is just near the large roundabout at the start of sunset road, a word of warning though, the traffic at the roundabout is usually shocking.

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bali mall galeria

So are the prices!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,959 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bali mall galeria

the bali mall galeria is next to the DFS Galeria Donna, great shopping there and very cheap. The DFS is over priced. You drive behind the DFS to get in there.

The Krisna I shop at is on sunset road.

https:/…146366738769853

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bali mall galeria

There is a Krishna on Sunset not far from galleria. A few minutes in a taxi (depending on traffic.) Try not to go there from 3.00 pm as the afternoon traffic is a killer.

I didn't find the prices too bad. Mata Hari always has something on special. Hypermart is pretty cheap anyway and Ace Hardware is full of all sorts of things at great prices.

We always find time for a visit to galleria.

Just down the road from Krishna (on Sunset) is Bali Brasco. That's also worth a visit.

Happy shopping.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bali mall galeria

Whats the DFS? I have never seen that but have been to the Galeria! That is why I need to keep going back. I keep missing things!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bali mall galeria

Duty Free Shop. It is mainly aimed to Japanese and Koreans, The prices are ridiculous.

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: bali mall galeria

Ooops I got them mixed up! The DFS is outrageous!!! Duty Free my A**

Edited: 10:39 pm, December 08, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bali mall galeria

thanks will try and get there when we go. Wasn't looking for the DFS but the other one.

10. Re: bali mall galeria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, December 17, 2013