We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nusa dua then seminyak or time to try something new

HCMC (Saigon...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
nusa dua then seminyak or time to try something new

Hi. We're traveling to Bali on a budget....ish.....with my inlaws. I was thinking of booking Pelangi Bali in Seminyak and Nusa Dua resort in Nusa Dua as we've stayed at both and then we can get a mix of the two feels. Or is there anything inexpensive, but better location/ less sterile than nusa dua? Last time it took 45 min or 1 hour to pop over to Seminyak for the evening with the traffic. We have two small children so we'll spend a lot of time at the resort itself.

Thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nusa dua then seminyak or time to try something new

I would stay at the Hyatt at Sanur if I were you. It sounds as if you have done Nusa Dua before and Sanur is on the same side of the island, but a lot more casual and laid back than Nusa Dua. The Hyatt is a lovely large resort with extensive grounds. There are many good restaurant options in Sanur and it is good for children too, so would be a nice change from Nusa Dua.

2. Re: nusa dua then seminyak or time to try something new

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, December 17, 2013