We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
187 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

hey ill be travelling to bali in nov end for 5-6 nights.

I would love to know if there are any beach parties in bali.

Any good beach shack / restaurant with good sunset view.And their specialties to try for..

Thanks a lot in advance

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
187 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

Also which bars and pubs are opened late night ??As I feel these beach cafes get closed by max 12 am

what about late night pubs which are not very noisy..

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

The Gili Islands are not Bali.

Perhaps if you tell us what it is you do want for night life we can help more.?

Do you want full on party scene or a late night relaxing pub with laid back or no music?

The beach bars close before 10pm but there are many clubs, bars etc that don't get started until after midnight. You will find them noisy. :)

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
187 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

thanks..i am getting confused now lol..

beach bars means the locals running business on the beach or like sandpit and other bars..

And by nightlife i mean relaxing pub with music..can be live or any good music..

Not talkign about a discotheque as that I think are like bounty ship ,double six..

Raipur, India
Level Contributor
292 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

as correctly mentioned by linda52, Gili is not in Bali, they are island on the northwest tip of Lombok. But you can always take a boat from Bali to Gili, daily services are there from Benoa and Serangan Island in South Bali and Padang Bai and Amed in East Bali. But be sure with your boat bookings and get it done by some authorized/genuine guy or else u might end up being transferred by some shady speedboat.

For not too loud places around Seminyak try Rumors (busy place, be ready to wait for table), Trattoria (busy place), Living Room (very expensive)

At Kuta try Espresso Bar,Bounty, Paddy's, M Bargo (expensive). Most of them are not so loud till 12 and also have happy hour. In Kuta you also Bagus a typicla pub and bit loud. for more options check tripadvisor.com/Travel-g297697-s501/Kuta:Bal…

15. Re: Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:06 pm, April 12, 2013
Lembongan
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

There's weekly (Friday) beach parties on Lembongan island - 25 min speedboat from mainland Bali...

17. Re: Beach parties / beach restaurants in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 18, 2014