We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

glass location near kerobokan

wa
Level Contributor
63 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
glass location near kerobokan

My partner and I were travelling out to kerobokan and just before we reached there we saw all this blown glass. Vases bowls all gorgeous and amazing colours. Can anyone tell us the name of the area so we .can tell a driver without saying someone near kerobokan just in case he goes a different way to our other driver.

Thank you

Adelaide
Level Contributor
512 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: glass location near kerobokan

There was a shop like that on the way to jl umalas one, umalas. If my memory serves me correctly, turn left at the very end of sunset jl onto kerobokan lj, past geneva handi craft, then follow it down, you will pass a "home wear" square (there is a wooden horse and other drift wood sculptures at this intersection and big red signs) and it is just on the other side of this on the right hand side. (I'm pretty sure the is a little pharmacy on one of the corners too)

I hope this helps and makes sense.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: glass location near kerobokan

There is a glass shop Focus Design just up on the left after you turn right from the intersection of Jl Basangkasa/Sunset rd onto Raya Kerobokan.

The next intersection as you continue along Raya Kerobokan is Raya Batubelig(left turn)Canggu and Kerobokan right turn onto Gn. Tangkuban Perahu to West Denpasar.

At the next intersection Raya Canggu (left turn) to Tabanan/Tanah lot.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: glass location near kerobokan

I think the place you are referring to is on Jalan kerobokan just past Lio furniture which is on your left coming from Kuta. There is also a police post on the corner of Jalan Batu Belig.There is a set of traffic lights at this corner.

Another land mark is the wine house also near this intersection .The blown glass place is on your right about 200 metres before Umalas one. .

frillylilly09 was correst in saying that there is a wooden horse sculpture either just before or just after the blown glass place I cant remember exactly.

Hope this helps you find the place you are looking for.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
512 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: glass location near kerobokan

Lio square!! Thank you!! That was driving me crazy!!! I could see the red signs in my head, but not the name!!

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: glass location near kerobokan

Did u ever buy one of the glass lights?

if so, could u tell me how much they were as I would love to get one.

Thankyou

wa
Level Contributor
63 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: glass location near kerobokan

Never brought light bit brought a vase....$80 aud massive 1.mt by 1.mt

Def recommend...

Amboise, France
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: glass location near kerobokan

The name of the shop is ART ON THE TABLE and the price is 4 000rp for 24 hours for all models rental .

And of course you can buy too .

Jl petitenget number 1 kerobokan .

Thanks ,

Steven.

Edited: 1:13 am, January 25, 2014
wa
Level Contributor
63 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: glass location near kerobokan

I brought from focus however air asia was a PAIN to deal with trying to get the vase back to Perth...after a lot of arguing finally flew home with it and it is sitting on my dining table...

queenscliff vic
Level Contributor
55 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: glass location near kerobokan

ask the taxi driver to take you to Geneva warehouse, l'am pretty sure the glass place is next door, went there last trip.

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
607 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: glass location near kerobokan

I bought a beautiful big glass vase in Tegalalang for about $20. We wrapped it in bubble wrap and beach towel and put in in my carry on bag.