We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

18 days to go

melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
18 days to go

Just a couple of more questions as my excitement starts to peak to our fast approaching departure in 18 days....

Staying at The Risata Spa Resort in South Kuta and would love your recommendations for the following

Best spa in area

Best tailor for ladies clothes

Money changer close to our hotel

Safari park, to I book online or with our driver??

Can I bring mosquito coils in my checked luggage ?

My thanks for all your wonderful information and help

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 18 days to go

The only one I can suggest an answer to is the Spa one, Bali Green Spa in Kuta. They have a website on google and if you book online the treatments are half price.

I chose the decadent 4 hour package in feb and they included free pick up and drop off (free for any treatment!).

Try to see if Daisy is still there. She was an absolute sweetheart and very professional.

melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 18 days to go

That sounds great.. Thanks will book now :)

Perth
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 18 days to go

The febris is not too far from you and they do amazing massages and have fantastic packages. You will find you have to book though. For a tailor I still recommend Janoko's which is in Poppies 2. I would probably change my money at the Kodak shop which is on JL Kartika Plaza. It is about a 10 minute walk from your hotel. Yes you can bring mosquito coils in your luggage. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
272 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 18 days to go

Wasn't planning on booking but couldn't help myself after I visited the Spa website. So excited now.

Sydney
Level Contributor
74 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 18 days to go

PIPS in Legian they even have a loyalty card. There services are exceptionally professional and the staff don't talk amongst them selves like other. Great prices, can't go wrong! Will need to get a cab tho.

YOur driver (if you have one) can organize tix for safari park you and also get your further discounts thru them & also you get to jump the ques. Great for those hot days... :)

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
528 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 18 days to go

We go to murano spa they pick you up and drop you of. Then during the week we just pop into jenifers on poppies lane 1. Murano spa has a website and can book online. Safari park is I feel cheaper their. Mosi coils cheaper there but our spay repellant works better I feel less sticky. Now I've forgotten the rest I'll have to write another answer hope this helps

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
528 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 18 days to go

We go to murano spa they pick you up and drop you of. Then during the week we just pop into jenifers on poppies lane 1. Murano spa has a website and can book online. Safari park is I feel cheaper their. Mosi coils cheaper there but our spay repellant works better I feel less sticky, money changers just don't go to little side shops don't hand over money or rest it down they are so quick to take it it's hard to believe did I put it down?? Make sure there is no marks or tears on the money as they will not take them at all, tellers are good but not like home you don't get card back first but after transaction so get money out then cared then count 3 things 1 money 2card3count and always count money and use a calculator so you know what you should get.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 18 days to go

That didnt make sense..... But yes always count the money they give you after exchanging it and dont put it down after you counted it.

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
528 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 18 days to go

Stupid iPhone

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 18 days to go

Just replying because you have 18 days to go, so do I and very excited!!

Oh and if you like animals try the Bali Zoo, so much cheaper than the safari park and since being renovated the standards have really been lifted. They also have and animal show where you get to hold the animals, usually 4 and it can be anything from a Tiger cub or Bear Cat to snake or Croc!