We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tigerlillys on Lembongan

Ballarat
Level Contributor
108 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Tigerlillys on Lembongan

Am looking or accommodation on Lembongn or April next year. Found Tigerlillys by surfing the net. Apparently a new small resort run by Australian girl. Because its so new there are very few reviews on TA and their website provides little or no information. So am wondering if anyone out there has stayed or checked it out recently ? Any info re location, families etc would be great. Also wondering if its suitable for a family with two teenagers, or more of a couples party type place.

Mentioned in this post
Tigerlillys Boutique Hotel
Tigerlillys Boutique...
244 Reviews
Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia
Australia
Level Contributor
863 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

Have you been to Lembongan before?

If I were you I would look for a place near Mushroom Beach which will also put you closer to Dream Beach, Sunset Beach and Devil's tears for maximum wow factor... unless you are into surfing.

Lembongan is not really known for partying.

Ballarat
Level Contributor
108 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

Yes, but only on a day trip, snorkelling at Coconuts Beach Resort. So thought it may be worth a longer visit to explore a bit more. Ant recommendations for Mushroom Beach way?Would like a pool and ocean views if possible. Thanks .

Mentioned in this post
Coconuts Beach Resort
Coconuts Beach Resort
183 Reviews
Australia
Level Contributor
863 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

It is definitely worth an extended visit:D

Things are a bit more relaxed on Lembongan, including service and keeping things maintained properly so finding the right place can be tricky.

We stayed at The Point and Bali Hai Tide Huts (ask for a hut with an ensuite)

Bayshore sounds quite good.

Lembongan Reef Bungalows get consistently good reviews. However they are not near Mushroom Beach

Villa Shambala might suit you guys.

On Mushroom Beach I would be willing to give Mushroom Beach Bungalows a go (just don't expect great service and dine out elsewhere)

What ever you decide you must visit the Sandy Beach Club at sunset (free transport)

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Hai Tide Beach Resort
Hai Tide Beach Resort
408 Reviews
the Kimberley, West...
Level Contributor
817 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

I think if you've got teenagers, Jungut Batu would be more interesting and accessible for them than Mushroom Beach. You can walk around Jungut Batu and there is the beach and little warungs and shops whereas with Mushroom Bay you need transport to get anywhere. Not to say you wouldn't want to visit all the places on that side already mentioned by other posters but most will come and pick you and up and drop you off if you need it.

Edited: 1:56 am, October 04, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Batu
Batu
East Java, Indonesia
Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
610 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

We just got back from Lembongan and stayed at Playgrounds Resort. Accom on the hill around Playgrounds would be my pick of where to stay (Lembongan Reef Bungalows looked great). The Playgrounds surf break is just a paddle away and lots of boats in front to go snorkelling etc. Bikes are cheap to hire to explore the rest of the island and many of the restaurants at other beaches have a free pick up service. Jibaku restaurant is a must...they chicken curry is fantastic and the view/ambience is wonderful. Great local family run restaurant.

Ballarat
Level Contributor
108 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

Thanks for the info. Have been considering LRB. It does get good reviews, just thinking that there doesn't look to be much beach out front.

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
610 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

LRB has water right out the front with lots of places with steps straight into the water...it's beautiful. Beach is 100 meters away. Lots of small beaches/bays close by too.

Nusa Lembongan...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

Hi Liz!!

I just saw your query for Tigerlillys- very sorry for our website that is currently under maintenance - we have all of our images and information on our facebook page if you would like to have a browse at our rooms, grounds, restaurant and bar!

We are in the heart of jungut batu - and 100 meters from the beach, we cater to all groups of people- twin rooms and doubles are available with air conditioning and hot water-

we have a swimming pool and free wifi service as well-

please feel free to contact me directly via email - thanks- georgia!

tigerlillysnusalembongan@gmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Tigerlillys Boutique...
244 Reviews
Lembongan
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

Tigerlillys is absolutely FANTASTIC!! I often recommend to friends to stay there. Although it's a new operation, already she has many repeat customers that refuse to stay anywhere else.

I had the opportunity to stay in one of their beautifully decorated rooms for a night after I had broken my shoulder and the owner (Georgia) and her mother were wonderful enough to take care of me all evening. I love Tigerlillys!!

Try their expresso martinis - bet you can't drink just one!

Mentioned in this post
Tigerlillys Boutique...
244 Reviews
Ballarat
Level Contributor
108 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tigerlillys on Lembongan

I definitely would have booked Tigerlillys but there is a maximum of two per room and our friends are travelling in a group of three. two adults and one child. So have booked Bayshore Huts. Will definitely Tay there next visit though.

Mentioned in this post
Tigerlillys Boutique...
244 Reviews