We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bali for 1st time, need advice on place and hotel

Stallikon...
2 posts
Save Topic
bali for 1st time, need advice on place and hotel

Hi travellers

We will go to Bali at end of June with my wife and desparately looking for a good place to stay for 8-10 nights (talked to local Swiss agencies with not too much experience).

I was reading a lot of the comments of hotels like Puri Santrian, Hyatt, Westen Resort and there is always the possibility of having bad luck. We would like to go for sure, for a reasonable price.

Our needs are simple:

quite place

high level of comfort (not high level ofluxury): no ants, clean and new or recenty renovated rooms (no loud disco close to the room)

a close nice and clean beach (white sand?)

nice and clean pools

pleasent service as true for whole Bali

food is not the critical factor for us.

Thanks for helping us

Wales UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: bali for 1st time, need advice on place and hotel

Hi there - Just come back from Bali - stayed in sanur - which I think is the best place to stay. Lots of culture, nice beaches and the best of all was the hotel we stayed in - called PURI SANTRIAN. We booked a bungalow and was absolutely fantastic. The grounds to the hotel are wonderful as well as the staff and location. If you need any more details just ask. IF I ever went back it would be to the same resort and hotel. We did take two days out and went to UBUD and it was lovely with great restaurants, but liked being by the coast. Tina

12. Re: bali for 1st time, need advice on place and hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 13, 2009